January 21, 2013

Suit And Tie...

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about my excitement at an upcoming Justin Timberlake album.

A few days ago, I heard the song for the first time on radio and now, for all of you who haven't yet listened to Suit and Tie by JT featuring Jay Z...here it is...


And a few words from JT himself...
...back in June of last year, I quietly started working on what's now, my next journey with that thing I love called music...I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it.
My belief is that songs generally grow on us over time, especially when it's a new sound or a new artist (just look at how Psy's Gangam Style took over the world last year. Enough said). But to me, what makes a good song great, is how much you like it that very first time you hear it. One verse into Suite and Tie and I was already dancing in my seat as I drove home that night. I secretly shudder to think what I must have looked like to the other drivers parked beside me at the traffic lights, but to be honest, I don't really care.

So all that's left to say is that I hope this first single is an indication of the type of music and collaborations present throughout the pending album, because if that's the case, then I think JT has some awards coming his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment