September 5, 2011

September Is All About...

September is without a doubt my favourite month of the year and already, it's brought with it some exciting new changes with plenty of fun times ahead.

A few days into Spring and Mother Nature has already been teasing me with beautiful warm weather, sunny weekends and a chance to turn around my winter wardrobe and whip out a summer frock or two.

September and I work well together because...


[...it's my birthday month- and yes, Red Velvet cake is my favourite]

[...outrageously good dance tracks are released]

[...the warm weather allows you to wind down the windows and sing at the top of your lungs]

[...there's nothing better than a colourful bloom]

[...it's time to dust-off your flowy maxi dresses]

[...and treat yourself to a pedicure]

[and because...it's the start of warmer weather and longer daylight hours]

No comments:

Post a Comment