April 19, 2011

Coming To A Stage Near You...

Working in the Entertainment/Catering industry, I am fortunate enough to see all the big-name music artists from Australia and abroad take the stage in front of sold-out audiences.

I've seen the best and the worst performances going around. I've met the divas and the down-to-earth celebrities. I've seen lip syncing at it's best, all the cliches associated with 'sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll' and even a few backstage tantrums to boot. Seeing glimpses of concerts every week, my standards of a truly amazing live show are impecably high and as a result, I've found the list of artists I'd love to see perform reduced to a humble few.

Among the elite (in my mind at least) are soul/RnB singers Sade and John Legend. So, imagine my disbelief when I discoverd that they were not only touring...but touring together! Then, imagine my disappointment when I realised they were only doing 2 shows, both of which were interstate and sold out! What's a girl to do?


Learn from my experience and sign yourself up to your local ticketing website or favourite artists official site for regular tour updates and even pre-sale tickets. Trust me, you'll kick yourself if you don't and later find you've missed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment