April 18, 2011

Guilty Pleasures...



I believe that everyone should be allowed at least one guilty pleasure when it comes to reality TV. A free pass where no matter how bad or pathetic the show may be, you can watch it free of criticism and without anyone placing judgement on the level of your IQ.

For me, I’m all things Kardashian! I know that those ladies don’t wake-up looking as fabulous as they are, but rather spend hours in a chair getting pampered and preened before they step out in front of the cameras. Still, despite the scripted scenes and charmed life created through perfect editing...I’m hooked!

For me it’s equally as much about the fashion as it is the envious lifestyles they lead. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be famous for simply being famous? If people were paying me thousands of dollars to show up to a movie premier in a designer anything, I’d be in!

With all that being said, I’m waiting in anticipation for my dear friend to start downloading the new episodes of Khloe and Lamar, because let’s face it, who wouldn’t want to watch people that own a shoe collection like this...

Khloe Kardashian Khloe Kardashian


No comments:

Post a Comment