October 18, 2011

Bloom-ing Amazing...

It was a cosy night-in a couple of months ago, when my cousin and I sat down next to an open fire and watched Jeff Leathams TCL hit Flowers Uncut.

It was the first time I’d seen the show, but my cousin, who is in her own right an incredibly talented florist, was excited to show me the unique style and endless possibilities when your budget is limitless.

Leatham’s show documents his team’s journey, as they add colour and floral finishes to world-class events worthy of royalty. From Paris’ Palace of Versailles to the luxurious Four Seasons George V Hotel, Leatham’s style is the perfect mix of simplicity, beauty and elegance as he combines clean finishes with solid blocks of colour.

While trawling through his website, I was literally tied up for hours flicking through his portfolio in amazement. Although his repertoire essentially consists of only using 5-6 different varieties of flowers, he is able to constantly arrange them in a way which brings individuality to each event. Here is a small collection of some of his most beautiful designs and while I tried incredibly hard to cull, I'm sure you'll soon understand my dilemma...



[ Eva Longoria-Parker's Wedding]


[ Flavio Briatore]


[ Suzy Menkes and Wynn Opening Gala ]


[ Aspen Wedding ]


[ Newport Beach Wedding ]


[ Dom Perignon ]

No comments:

Post a Comment