October 12, 2011

Post-It Perfection...


Who would have thought that such a breath-taking display of creativity could all stem from the humble Post-It note?

Each time I watch this clip I can't help but notice different patterns and designs, as I struggle to fathom the countless hours which went into creating such a spectacle. 

One of the reasons I love this clip is because from the moment I watched it, I was instantly transported back to a small town I visited in Italy, called Verona. Aside from being home to a replica of the Colosseum, it's also where the balcony made famous by Romeo and Juliet resides.

Every day, hundreds of people visit the courtyard where the balcony and a much-loved statue of Juliet can be found. As seen in the pictures I took below, the walls of the courtyard entrance are covered in messages, pledges and love notes from people seeking luck in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment