April 13, 2012

Blazer Fever...

The one thing I love more than Kim Kardashian's style, is a perfectly tailored statement blazer. So when you combine the two, you've pretty much got my style inspiration rolled into one.

The fact is, the majority of my wardrobe consists of either black, white, gray or neutral tones, so it's no surprise that my go-to pieces are bold blazers with a statement necklace. Ever since seeing Kim fashion this A.L.C. Zoe mint green blazer (because don't we all look this good while putting petrol in our cars?), I've been on the hunt for a cheaper alternative to add to my collection.


Although I'll be travelling during the Australian winter and will therefore have back to back summers, I'm still determined to scope out some inexpensive yet fabulously bright blazers to add to my collection.

I'm thinking this orange jacket from the Kardashian Kollection could be a good place to start, even though I'll have to hang out until May for it's release. Well, there's either that, or I could visit their store in Las Vegas and peruse the collection first hand.



Blazer Fever...

1 comment:

  1. I am kind of addicted to Blazers too! My collection is slowly growing :P
    Very jealous that you are missing out on winter - it's freakin freezing in Canberra already!

    ps I have put a link to your blog from mine - hope that's ok?

    xx

    ReplyDelete