October 15, 2010

This Weeks Must Have...



Napoleon Perdis Lipstick in 'Washington'

This is the ultimate lipstick if you're after a nude lip with a hint of gloss. I have naturally red lips and often struggle to wear a light or nude colour without a concealer undercoat. This product however is perfect and not only lasts for hours but also moisturises your lips. It's a shade that will carry you all year around and completely affordable at only $22. I think I'll need a backup just in case they decide to discontinue one day!

1 comment:

  1. Will definately have to try this out! I have been on the search for a nude lipstick for a while! I have the same prob with red lips, & when I drink they become more red! haha! I tried to find which lipsticks Kim Kardashian wears, i know she wears NARS Turkish Delight but its $50 for the lip gloss, just a little out of my Uni student budget!
    love NIC P

    ReplyDelete