January 22, 2012

Album Of The Month...

I've decided to kick-start 2012's album of the month collection by bringing sexy back!

While getting ready for work this morning, Mr iTunes decided to play a little Justin Timberlake off his album Future Sex Love Sounds.

I loved this album when it first came out and I still love it now, four and a half years on.

His most recent tour, named after the album, absolutely blew my mind. Working at an entertainment venue, I see over 50 concerts each year and Future Sex Love Sounds has definitely secured itself in my top 5. The stage was unlike anything else I'd seen before- a 360 degree sphere in the middle of the arena floor. There was no bad seat in the house. It was brilliant.

So, in honour of the very talented JT and his recent engagement to Jessica Biel, I give you Timberlake at his best...


01. Future Sex\ Love Sound
02. Sexy Back feat Timbaland


03. Sexy Ladies\ Let Me Talk To You04. My Love feat T.I.
05. Love Stoned \ I Think She Knows
06. What Goes Around Comes Around
07. Chop Me Up feat Three 6 Mafia & Timbaland
08. Damn Girl feat Will.I.Am.
09.Summer Love\ Set The Mood
10.. Until The End Of Time feat The Benjamin Wright Orchestra
11. Losing My Way
12. (Another song) All Over Again
13. Pose feat Snoop Dog
14. Sexy Back remix feat Clipse & Timbaland

No comments:

Post a Comment