January 12, 2012

Closets To Die For...part 2

If you're anything like me, every season I find myself trawling through my closet to find items I'm either not so in love with anymore, those I'm happy to donate or others I identify as items that will sadly be demoted from a hanger to a draw, in order to make room for a few new treasured pieces I've added to my collection.

I, like most women are starving for extra closet space and have shamelessly resorted to squeezing winter coats into plastic tubs under my bed purely for the extra hanging space.

There are, however some very fortunate women out there who's closets could rival the best of them...

...and just quietly, I think I'll be taking my 'fantasy wardrobe' inspiration from Khloe Kardashian.

Click here to see Part 1 of Closets to Die For...




[ Khloe Kardashian ]

[ Kim Kardashian ]

[ Kourtney Kardashian ]

[ Rachel Zoe ]

[ Nate Berkus ]

[ Mariah Carey ]

No comments:

Post a Comment