March 21, 2012

Lust Haves...

There are so many things I love about putting together these 'wish list' collage boards. It's partly the feeling of shopping withouth actually spending any money. Another part is putting together a fantasy wardrobe, and for me, I love the challenge of seeing these beautiful (and pricy) items and trying to find cheaper alternatives in my local mall or high street.
 
So stay tuned for my take on some of these items, as I begin my hunt to add a few to my wardrobe...
Lust Haves...
 


Dolce Gabbana chiffon top
$1,025 - dolcegabbana.com

A L C collarless jacket
£459 - farfetch.com

Helmut Lang tapered pants
$550 - my-wardrobe.com

Christian Louboutin red sole pumps
$745 - bergdorfgoodman.com

Hermès black bag
portero.com

Burberry leather strap watch
$495 - nordstrom.com

Hermès hardware jewelry
bagborroworsteal.com

Tom Ford metal sunglasses
$420 - saksfifthavenue.com

NARS lipstick
$24 - barneys.com

Hermès bracelet
tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment