March 6, 2012

Workplace Wonder...

I like stationary.
I like Interior Design.
So combine the two and I have a love for beautiful office spaces.

Unfortunately for me, I work in an environment that is typical of your stock standard office building, complete with pinup board partitions, filing cabinets and matching desks. It is the land of no individuality.

To help create a space that’s my own, I’ve surrounded my desk with photos of family and friends, hung up a beautiful calendar of New York City that my friend gave me for my birthday (which should have come with a warning tag reading: May cause excessive day dreaming) and I’ve brought a little life into my 9am-5pm world with a potted succulent.

I do however, dream of the day that I will walk into a space that resembles the offices at the WhoWhatWear headquarters.



...or this open-plan Jay Jetters office would suffice too.
Aren't those orange drapes and exposed beams to die for!


No comments:

Post a Comment