March 7, 2012

Tunes...

The weather in Adelaide today is 28 degrees celcius and absolutely perfect. Clear blue skies and warm sunshine are getting me through the work day and giving me something to look forward to once the clock strikes 5pm!

With the radio constantly on around the office, every time I hear Throw It Up In The Air by Lucenzo and Qwote Feat. Pitbull, I can't help but bust out a few moves at my desk (and by moves I mean foot tapping and head grooving- I'm a professional lady, you know!).

Since the first time I heard this track, my mind instantly transported me to a Miami night club and lucky for me, I'll be able to relive a little Pitbull in Southern Florida this August.

So if you're having a bit of an average day or are perhaps struggling through some cold weather on the other side of the world, then this song is guaranteed to warm up your insides with party vibes.



No comments:

Post a Comment