February 2, 2012

A Closet To Die For...

While browsing through one of my favourite blogs, The Coveteur, I came across a closet I envy in more ways than just one!

The proud owner is Mary Alice Stephenson, a woman I will admit I've never heard of, but probably should have. Ms Stephenson is a stylist, but not a celebrity stylist who's splashed around in magazines like Rachel Zoe or Monica Rose. Instead, she dresses and provides beauty advice to some of the richest and most glamours socialites on the scene. Amongst her red carpet interviews and Fashion Week commentary gigs, Stephenson is also the host of VH1's show America's Most Smartest Model. Now while the show sounds like a bit of a miss, this closet certainly hits the mark!


The closet covers the entire first floor of Stephenson's Brooklyn Brownstone and has been decorated with colours, finishes and styles that get me just a little bit excited! For those familiar with Life After 20, your likely to already know my love of organisation- especially when it comes to wardrobes! Some of my favourite closet designs have previously been posted here and here, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this one tops the list thus far.

The wardrobe was designed and installed by the Closet Factory and from what I can see on their website, every running rail, shelf and draw they touch seems to turn into gold. I only have 1 question- "Who do I address my resume to?"











No comments:

Post a Comment