February 6, 2012

Rollin' With The Punches...

Unfortunately, despite my best efforts to think positively and approach each situation with a smile, there are just some days that are worse than others. Yes, today happens to be one of those days. Following a string of problems this morning which aren't mine, yet are now my burden, all I feel like doing is this...


...but my list of things to do keeps growing by the minute.

So, what's a girl to do?
Simple.

Take a few minutes to think about some of the things that make me happy...

[...chocolate ]
[...innocence ]

[...undiscovered vacation destinations ]

[...colouring in ]

[...shopping with girlfriends ]

[...gossip magazines ]
[...singing like no body's watching ]

[...no explanation needed ]

Ahhh...combined with a few deep breaths and some sunshine- I'm feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment