October 3, 2012

Arabesque Summer Nights...

I have to admit, when it comes to clothes shopping I can be quite a creature of habit. So, in an attempt to broaden my shopping experience (and my wardrobe), I've been consciously trying to venture into new stores and discover different brands.

After recently seeing a colleague of mine rocking the perfect black dress for Summer, it didn't take long for me to go in and buy it. Surprisingly, I found myself completely flawed by the great items being sold in the shop and I wondered why I had never really been in there before?

But, what's really got me excited and prompted this post is this incredible new Summer collection from Kookai. It's titled Arabesque Summer Nights and I am in love with just about every piece.

Here are some of my favourites from the collection...

[ Oasis Mini Dress $220, Spike Bracelet $35, Full Moon Ring $30, Sky High Heels $160 ]

[ Sahara Jumpsuit $180, Double Snake Choker $50, Montana Belt $50, Lola Bracelet $45, Sky High Heels $160 ]

[ Rapture Dress, Sunshine Belt $50, Multi Florida Bracelet $40, Sky High Heels $160 ]

[ Geo Mini Dress $180, Frenzy Necklace $60, Le Bain Bracelet $50 ]

[ May Dress $120, Marrakech Necklace $50 ]

[ Geo Top $120, Montana Leather Shorts $260 (coming soon), Le Bain Necklace $50, Sky High Heels $160 ]

[ Zebra Jumpsuit $200, Sunshine Belt $50, Multi Florida Bracelet $40, Sky High Heels $160 (coming soon) ]

[ Palm Playsuit (coming soon), Arabesque Necklace $50, Montana Belt $50, Oasis Bracelet $50 ]

[ Milly Maxi Dress $220, Montana Belt $50 (coming soon), Sky High Heels $160 ]

[ Zigzag Dress $80, Feature Necklace $50, Sky High Heels $160 ]

[ Tribal Dress (coming soon), Spike Bracelets $35 each, Sky High Heels $160 ]

[ Alpha Tank $35, Amelia Skirt (coming soon), Fringing Neckpiece (coming soon), Sky High Heels $160 (coming soon) ]

[ Miranda Top $50, Geo Maxi Skirt $260, Lola Necklace $60, Lola Bracelet $45, Sky High Heels $160 (coming soon) ]

[ Sultry Tank $90, Amazon Midi Skirt $180, Anaconda Necklace $50, Sky High Heels $160 ]

[ Platinum Maxi Dress (coming soon), Sunset Necklace $50, Montana Belt $50, Lafayette Wedges $160 ]

[ Arabian Nights Maxi Dress (coming soon), Sky High Heels (Coming Soon) ]

[ Marrakech Jumpsuit (coming soon), 3 Piece Bib Necklace $50, Le Bain Waist Belt $60, Lafayette Wedges $160 ]

[ Odessa Cami $120 (coming soon), Marrakech Pants $140 (coming soon), Le Bain Necklace $50, Sky High Heels $160 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment