October 9, 2012

The Peplum...

Every now and then, a fashion style or item comes along that I instantly fall in love with. On my recent travels overseas, everywhere I turned I was confronted by peplum shaped clothing, from high street brands, to mainstream stores. It didn't take long for me to try on a top and ever since then, I've been hooked. The shape works for my body and in my personal opinion, its flattering on most body types.

Even with a decent head start, having made numerous peplum purchases overseas, I've still found it hard to resist adding to my collection here in Australia. Here are two of my picks, plus a host of peplum inspiration...

[ This is my current favourite, available in 6 different colours from Sportsgirl for $69.95 ]
[ And I also own this Peplum Dress, available in 2 colours from Sportsgirl, for $69.95 ]














[ all images are via Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment