October 23, 2012

Ohh Emelda...

If a dog is a man's best friend, then maybe an amazing pair of shoes is the equivalent in a woman's life?

Of course I realise that a pair of stiletto's can't give you affection or companionship, but they do have the ability to make you feel sexy, confident and perfectly complete an outfit- what's not to love?!

My sister is affectionately known in my family as Emelda, after the Philippine politician and former First Lady, Emelda Marcos, who's collection is infamous and now resides in a museum.
“I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand and sixty.”
-Emelda Marcos
One of the reasons I think most women can't walk past a shoe store without being tempted, is because shoes are the one accessory that doesn't discriminate against weight, age, body shape or skin tone. Shoes are universal, and a statement pair is unbeatable.

So this post is a shout-out to my younger sister and any woman who loves a good pair of pumps as much as I do.
And finally, may I just point out that Khloe Kardashian is the owner of the all the shoes you see in the last three images below. Jealous? Me too!











No comments:

Post a Comment