December 15, 2011

Dear Santa...

In preparation for Christmas last year, I posted a few practical ideas to use as Stocking Fillers- a concept that has certainly been embraced in the US and in my opinion should be more enthusiastically adopted here in Australia.

No matter which state of America you shop in, checkout registers are always overflowing with beautiful and tempting gift ideas. It's the same concept as that sneaky chocolate bar selection under the service station counter and that little shopping devil on my shoulder always manages to justify an unplanned purchase or two.

So this year I've decided to update my stocking stuffer list with items which can be used for a Kris Kringle gift, as an addition to an 'almost there' gift idea or as a little gesture to present to your hosts at the next Christmas dinner party...



[ My sisters and I are big fans (and consumers)
of Cat Hammill Jewellery and one of my
 favourite pieces in her new collection is the
Amalfi Bracelet set of 3- $59.95 ]

[ For the friend who loves to entertain...and have a
beverage or two, why not educate them on the art inside
the glass with The Little Black Book of Cocktails ]

[ Lets be honest, who doesn't like sitting back
and watching a movie on the big screen?
A movie voucher is the gift that will never disappoint ]

[ Adelaide finest and most tempting chocolate-
Haighs Giant Chocolate Frog- $21.50 ]
 
[ Inglot Nail polish in my favourite colour of ALL time- #711 ]

[ If you're like me and have slight heart palpitations when you
visit an Officeworks store, you're sure to LOVE just about everything
stocked in Kikki K, like this letter rack- $34.95 ]

[ In need of a travel makeup brush set? Look no
further than this MAC pack- $49.50 ]

[ The perfect 'emerency' bag, this Mimco mesh wallet comes
in various colours and is on sale for $29.96 ]

[ After smelling this scent on my friend the other
day, it's shot right to the top of my next
fragrance purchase.
Miss Dior Cherie au de Parfum 100ml- $126.50
on strawberrynet ]

[ This Model Co. lip gloss was given to me as a gift
and I instantly fell in love. Purely out of fear that
they'll discontinue the Pink Sea Shell line, I've purchased
2 back-ups...just in case. It's seriously that good! ]

[ A girl can never have enough statement
bracelets and this Vince Camuto bracelet found on
gifts.com is perfect ] 

[ These leather bound diaries and journals sell
themselves. Divine. ]

[ If you're in the market for a gift that smells
utterly delicious, be sure to head to
Adelaide Flower House where you can
find gorgeous scented candles, reed defusers
and unique gifts for the home ]

[ Diptyque Candle- various prices and sizes ]

[ The perfect addition to any book collection, this series of
F Scott Fitzgerald Penguin hardbacks are so beautiful,
you'll want the whole series ]

 And if I were an illegitimate Kardashian sister, I think my Christmas list would look something like this...

 
[ A Hermes Birkin- either colour would do ]


[ A trip to Las Vegas to see Cher perform live at
Caesar's Palace ]

[ A Diane Von Furstenberg laptop case ]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment