December 8, 2011

A Little Bit Of Sunshine...

It's been a while since I posted about interior designs, but as soon as I saw these images, I felt compelled to share. When it comes to interiors, sometimes there's nothing better than a surprising splash of colour to brighten up a room, and in this case, the spaces below have been highlighted with a little bit of sunshine. 

Paired with powerful fuchsia accents, these pops of colour add instant femininity to an otherwise bland room. I'm currently a little bit in love with the yellow stools beneath the mirror and desk but I must admit, the perfect symmetry in these spaces is a little too much- even for someone like me! Regardless, these pictures are the perfect example of how easily you can change the dynamic of a room by simply interchanging a few key pieces in statement colours.




No comments:

Post a Comment