December 16, 2011

I've Got A Crush...

...on Atlantic Pacific.

The day I stumbled across Blair Eadie's fashion blog, I virtually kissed my afternoon goodbye, as I couldn't help but trawl through her extensive collection of posts, continuously clicking the 'next' button.

Blair is just like any young woman with an eye for fashion, except she's one of those people- the fashion forward types who would rather set trends instead of follow them.

Some of the combinations she comes up with I would never consider, but when accessorised in the unique 'Atlantic Pacific' way that she does, the result is wearable, fashionable and practical daily wardrobes. Unlike many fashion blogs, Blair has an incredible knack for throwing together high end items with low budget look-alikes and perhaps whats most refreshing is the fact that you see the same pieces repeated countless times but presented in a fresh, new way.

So I ask the question- what's not to love? Well, Vogue Editor in Chief, Anna Wintour agrees and had Blair featured in her infamous September Issue as a fashion inspiration for the 'every day' woman. She's also featured on the fashion site WhoWhatWear and is a guest writer on countless other blogs.

So if you've got an hour or so to kill or you're just in the mood for a little fashion fix, then I think Atlantic Pacific is a good place to start...











[ spread in Vogue Magazine ]

[ Feature in WhoWhatWear ]

No comments:

Post a Comment