December 13, 2011

If The World Could See...


If the world could see what was in your handbag, what do you think they'd say?

It seems the fashion world has enthusiastically embraced the see-through bag this year, with just about every major fashion label bringing out their own version.

If the eyes are the windows to your soul, then I think a see-through bag is the window into your life! With that being said, I tend to find the whole concept rather invasive.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of the oversize bag, and I've been found guilty time and time again of filling it to the brim, simply because the room is there! In my mind, the bigger the bag, the bigger the things can be to fill it- like my Mimco purse that's the same size as my A5 diary or my 'emergency supply bag' (you know, the one that has the band aids, pain relief, tweezers, hair elastics and of course backup makeup). My daily handbags are a slightly smaller version of what most would consider an overnight carry bag, or something you'd take as hand luggage on a plane and although they're not for everyone, I can't imagine walking through life with anything else.  

So if the world could see into my bag, I wonder what they'd say...?

[ Chanel ]

[Dolce and Gabbana ]

[ Emporio Armani ]

[ Prada ]

[ Prada ]

[ Prada ]

[ Hermes Birkin ]

No comments:

Post a Comment