December 9, 2011

Thank God It's Friday...

This week has truly been a marathon and between work, uni, Christmas parties and my closest work colleague leaving (special shout out to Crystal- I promised I'd talk about you at some point), I am relieved to finally be able to say
"thank God it's Friday!"

After a spectacular week of sunshine and balmy nights, the forecast for the next couple of days reads: rain, thunderstorms, wind and humidity. Not so fun! So to me, that seems like the perfect excuse to have a relaxing weekend filled with baking, writing my Christmas cards, flicking through a pile of magazines and most likely a trip to the video store to rent some classics I've been meaning to watch all year.

Oh and finally, a few months ago I came across this saying from the beautiful and talented Sandra Bullock. Today just seems like the right day to share it...



1 comment:

  1. Nat, I've said it before and I'll say it again - Your posts are so familiar to me, it's like I could have written it myself. Love the idea of baking and movies this weekend. Sounds perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete