December 5, 2011

Oh Baby, Baby...

I'm only 24 but my 'clucky' radar is clearly well established in my 30's, because as soon as I saw these adorable pictures of Mariah Carey and Nick Canon's 6 month old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, I couldn't help but want one wrapped up, under the tree for christmas!

2011 was an exciting year for Hollywood babies and below are a few of my favourites...or should I say, the cutest!

[ Harper Seven Beckham ]
[ parents: David and Victoria Beckham ]


[ Flynn Bloom ]
[ parents: Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr ]


[ Madison Belafonte ]
[ parents: Stephen Belafonte and Mel B ]

[ Willow Sage Hart ]
[ parents: Carey Hart and Pink ]
[ Skyler Morrison Berman ]
[ parents: Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman ]

[ Haven Garner Warren ]
[ parents: Cash Warren and Jessica Alba ]


No comments:

Post a Comment